Restore beauty to your Long Island kitchen and bath!
Our remodeling services can create your ideal kitchen or bathroom. Don’t let your ideal room become a regret; let us create the space that you’ve always envisioned. Our Long Island home improvement experts have more than 35 years of experience in performing remodeling projects, and they can transform your kitchen or bathroom into the room you’ve always wanted.
Affordable home remodeling services
- Kitchen remodeling: Turning your kitchen into the ideal kitchen for your home can be a difficult undertaking, which is why it’s important to choose a Long Island contractor that has the experience and skill to get the job done right. We have done many kitchen remodels, and they have all turned out fantastic. We aim to make sure that our clients are completely satisfied with our work; anything less would be unacceptable.
- Bathroom renovation: The bathroom is a very important room in your home, so don’t let it fall into disrepair. Let us transform your bathroom into a pristine room that you enjoy occupying, whether you’re brushing your teeth or taking a shower. Our renovated bathrooms always come out exactly the way the homeowner envisions, and you’d be amazed home beautiful a bathroom can be.
- Countertop installation: Whether the countertop is in your kitchen or bathroom, we can install the exact countertop you want. Whether you’re looking at granite, marble or any other countertop material, we can get it and install it. Let us take care of the whole process; all you have to do is choose how you want your countertop to look and where you want it to be.
- Custom flooring: Flooring is one of the most important aspects of a home; it’s the only part of your home that you’re always in contact with, and improperly installed or decayed flooring is not only unattractive, it can be downright dangerous. Let us install the flooring of your dreams. Not all Long Island contractors are experts in flooring, but we have the experience to make your flooring come out perfectly.
- Baseboard and radiant heat: We only use licensed HVAC and reputable electricians for your baseboard and radiant heat needs.
- Licensed and insured Electricians & Plumbers: We only use licensed, insured and reputable electricians and plumbers when needed on our jobs.
- Over 35 years of experience
We will not only handle your complete renovation, we will also perform other Long Island home improvement work such as installing a new roof, adding a deck or porch, installing new windows, or installing siding on your home.