Improve your style with new doors
If you’re looking to renovate your home’s interior and exterior doors, our high quality and energy efficient doors are the perfect replacement. We offer a wide variety of Long Island home improvement options for door styles, including hinged, gliding, and soundproof doors. Regardless of the type of door you need, including exterior doors with an elegant aesthetic and interior doors to replace your current doors, New Look Contracting can install it for you for a reasonable price.
Beautiful door styles
- Exterior energy efficient doors: Our exterior doors are the newest energy efficient models, sure to save you plenty of money over time with excellent sealing capabilities that keep the heat inside your home, and prevent the money you spent on heating your home from rushing out into the cold. Energy efficient doors are a great way to save money on energy costs without an expensive investment.
- Interior doors: Our interior doors are installed by Long Island contractors with 35 years of experience in our company, so you can be sure that everything will go absolutely smoothly. We have many options for the style of your interior door, so don’t hesitate to select the interior door that will be right for your home.
- Hinged doors: Hinged doors are the most common style of door because they offer an affordable and attractive door that fit in any style of home. Long Island home improvement experts commonly recommend hinged doors for many homes, and their ubiquity is no accident; these doors fit nearly every style of room in your home.
- Soundproof interior doors: Sometimes, soundproof doors are necessary, such as in homes with a sound studio or when you need absolute quiet for your home office. However, soundproof doors are becoming more common in all kinds of homes because of the privacy a soundproof door provides for every room.
- Gliding doors: These doors are fantastic for back doors and deck doors, where they can be left open and slid closed with ease whenever you should desire. Also, the sliding glass door lets light in where other doors wouldn’t, making them a great option for kitchens and decks.
- Bi-fold doors: These types of doors are great for closets, where they allow for a smaller area to open and close the door, which is their main advantage. If you have a closet of any size and space is a premium in the room, which it usually is, then you should think about a bi-fold door.
- Brands – Andersen, Terma-Tru, Simpson, Masonite
- Over 35 years of experience
Should you hire New Look Contracting as your Long Island contractor, we will install your new exterior and interior doors with skill, all performed by our experienced craftsmen that you can always count on.